How can DJT be in Florida if there is no flight restrictions in palm beach if he was, there should be a no fly zone over his location, He can't be here.

Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Wife, catlover, Christian, Patriot

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

🤫

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

Exactly! Someone is paying attention. 😉

My guess is pre-recorded video footage.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I saw a cool video of a breakdown of President Trump's departure from the WH...planes identified, flight patterns and call signs. It seems our Prez went incognito during those flights, meaning his jet kind of disappeared off radar. I don't think the First Family is in FL. It's too dangerous. Just like it's too dangerous for Jr to come out...though Jr is .a.l.w.a.y.s.with us...we don't always recognize him!!!!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I'm thinking clone

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

That's what I was thinking. Either he is not there, or he is not being protected like he should be. I really hope it's the first!

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

When he landed on the 20th there was restrictions in place, a day or so later it was lifted. He left i believe 🤔

(1) Show this thread