Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes, one just has to checkout President Trumps entourage compared to Sleepy Joe.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response ANTOINETTE CONNAL to her Publication

😁 TRUE THAT

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Have you heard one peep about him conceding?

DONALD J. TRUMP IS THE RE-ELECTED PRESIDENT....

Folks it ain't over yet! Do you know how I know!

killary has not yet been televised swinging....

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I can always count on you for a moab truthbomb...lol

and the old parler alleged posting I made was about hanging traitors when I got my famed visit from fblie in may. Someone did not like my alleged post.

So over the target, much? lol fblie said is was a plea for help, and free speech. not domestic terrorism (which Christian Village the troll did not like).

lots of truth this year. more coming.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmzmHffY6l4

Trace Adkins - Swing (Official Music Video)

Trace Adkins - Swing (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official video of Trace Adkins's Swing from the album Dangerous Man. The lead single off Adkin's 2006 album "Dangerous Man" was directed by ...

(2) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I don't either.