Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People that are hyping up others with fake Trump coins, fake crypto and trying to form a network of fake accounts and hundreds of thousands of followers and then you call people like Juan o Savin, who just does his thing yet gains followers organically due to his own unique intel, which is something NONE of you have. You all regurgitate news from others. You people are straight up ridiculous.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

EVERYONE I follow, I follow with caution and a little skepticism. The only reason why I am here and “We Go” is because of VK. I used to follow JOS very closely. He is a very powerful, captivating speaker and did build his fan base organically. I loved his movie and even purchased his book to help support but my problem with him is when he would confidently spew dates of when events that would happen (i.e. Trump Inauguration in April). If you don’t know that’s absolutely fine....just don’t make it sound like you’re in the inner circle and have intel from inside sources.

The enemy follows all of us too. Dates throw them off.

In response Denni USA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

MORE like TOTALLY DESTROYED BY GOD< and UNDER OUR FEET< OUR FOOTSTOOLS> NEVER FORGET>