Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

long nefarious plan to de-population and cripple?

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Well just like they pay for you to get the Covid they are offering farmers monies to destroy their crops, its sickening! My husband is a farmer and I already warned him of this program of the radical left agenda. Creating FOOD SHORTAGE is a part of the dark agendas for control of the people! Monies do not speak to true God’s people, they will not be sold out. My husband has a lot to learn in converting to non-GMO and going organic, but he is coming around.

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

GMO's and poison getting rid of those so we can have natural food

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

insurance.

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

no the farmers are getting paid to destroy the crops

(1) Show this thread