FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

I initially Played This To Try Hear The Trump/Kennedy Portion Again. I Could Make Out President Trump That's All. But Something I Found Interesting at 1615, Ballot Scanning, seeing the Fraudulent Ballots in GA.
https://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2021/07/situation-update-trump-kennedy-high-strangeness-at-the-capitol-presidential-motorcade-military-must-video-3589162.html

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

I agree, my buddy listened with headphones and it doesn't say Kennedy as much as we'd like to hear that. It was something about pedestrians

The voice on the police radio clearly says "Hold traffic on the avenue please for the Trump / Kennedy release". And it says it more than once.

In response Michael M... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

trying my best to live up to my name

(1) Show this thread