Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

OMG, THIS IS SO UNBELIEVABLE, ALMOST. EVEN IF THIS IS NOT A TRUE STORY, I KNOW THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN THE WORLD AND WE, AS A COLLECTIVE HUMAN BEINGS CAN CHANGE AND INSPIRE OTHERS TO BE THEIR BEST OF EXAMPLES OF HONESTY, HUMILITY, GENEROSITY AND MUCH MORE!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Me too...beautiful inspiring powerful message for all!❤

that is not them in the photo. im trying to confirm if this story is true.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

OMG!❤️🙏 This is the greatest EVER!! This my hope and prayer for future! A future we ALL must strive for! ❤️🙏🥰

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

Now we have the chance to create such a world. And I think and believe in it, that we will create such world. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

when you support this, we all win!? do not care of soccer now!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What a great lesson for all! WWG1WGA ❤️🙏😃🇺🇸

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Put tears in my eyes and made my heart swell with joy again, everytime I see this story it does the same thing always to my heart. JUST BEAUTIFUL! 💯🌷♥️♥️🥰🥰

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Me too!

I hope we change the nature of the Olympics. Not against each other, but with each other as here. Don't measure yourself against others, but rather to get help from others to surpass your personal best.

(1) Show this thread

News worthy of Highlighting. Great example for all to learn from.