🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That was a heavy post, I know. Most disturbing is the failure of the CCP and Western media (to include the wires- Reuters, AP...) to report what is really happening and to warn the Chinese people in a timely manner of imminent danger. This is pure evil. Communism is pure evil. Here’s a thoughtful prayer to hopefully lift your spirits. Give it to God fren.

https://t.me/usapatriotsunited/528

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

It seems like that is what's going on is that each side is taking turns at messing with the other guy's weather.
The good guys need to get full control of all of those those systems, and the energy beam weapons too, and we the people need to be leveled with as to what the hell is going on up there way up high. and answer some basic questions for us such as "can the Earth even make its own clouds any more or are we stuck with chem trails from now on- (or blessed with them for that matter, if we would otherwise never get any rain without them)?"

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

There are plenty of opinions out there. Rumors that the dark hats lost their HAARP weapons in Europe and have been cloud-seeding with the equivalent of dry ice, pole shift, (whatever the poles are given our new understandings), and plenty of other theories. I trust white hats are largely in control and the deep state is firing its final, feeble shots. Graphene oxide has different implications and magnetic properties related to 5G which we believe DJT largely neuteralized last Spring. Who knows. Any DEW weaponry would also likely be white hat at this late hour but who knows. We’ll know soon. It feels like the final gasp from the swamp creatures but time will tell.

Yes, I had heard that the good guys had recently destroyed the deep state's HAARP systems--hope it's true!

There are two things that I've heard that might work to 'cure' people of the vax if necessary. One is the med beds (if they indeed do exist), and the other, the drug; Suramin, which Dr. Judy Mikovitz was talking about as the 'antidote' for the vaccine.
I recently saw a video where a guy was putting a magnet up to his injection site, and a little round ball of something that is obviously magnetic was rising up on his skin about the size of a large pea. I wonder if it can somehow be just 'scalpeled' right out of there- just cut it out? (one poster suggested that he might try that-almost like the way they got the creature out of Neo in The Matrix.)
And what We've learned lately about the theory that the true magnetic pole is not where we think it is, is fascinating as well!
Thanks for the info!

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it