🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

That was a heavy post, I know. Most disturbing is the failure of the CCP and Western media (to include the wires- Reuters, AP...) to report what is really happening and to warn the Chinese people in a timely manner of imminent danger. This is pure evil. Communism is pure evil. Here’s a thoughtful prayer to hopefully lift your spirits. Give it to God fren.

https://t.me/usapatriotsunited/528

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

AP also deep state owned.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I do not disagree.

Was told initially three "bloodliner" families owned it. Started out with I think one of the Rockefellers, coming over with boat loads of indie presses here and there, for the purpose of the massive Project Mockingbird globally. Seven second delay is in case they manifest or malfunction, not cause Janice Jacksons, boob got seen when Justin DEEPSTATE Timberlake was prancing around with her.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

They sent him stacked with jack, and he bought them out. That was their mission.