Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People that are hyping up others with fake Trump coins, fake crypto and trying to form a network of fake accounts and hundreds of thousands of followers and then you call people like Juan o Savin, who just does his thing yet gains followers organically due to his own unique intel, which is something NONE of you have. You all regurgitate news from others. You people are straight up ridiculous.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Calling patriots ridiculous? Or only those you have deemed unworthy? Only God judges.

I could care less about followers, money, or other nonsense. I imagine that many others feel the same way. I have earned my stripes over decades of work. Can you tell from our bios what lies within our hearts and souls? I don't have a bio, and owe no explanation to anyone.

We are all sovereign beings, which God has created. Who are you to throw stones?

Nope reread it. Im not calling patriots ridiculous. Im calling Paytriots ridiculous. Do you need a safe space?

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

You’re 100% correct …we are here for the children & God …There is no price only heart ❤️

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

cryptoblankies

No one should profit off of our movement. However, they have as much right to exist as you or I. Fighting them won't change them. And God handles the rest.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Thanks for looking out for me. If I was “fighting” them, you’d know it and they’d certainly know it.

(1) Show this thread