Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

People that are hyping up others with fake Trump coins, fake crypto and trying to form a network of fake accounts and hundreds of thousands of followers and then you call people like Juan o Savin, who just does his thing yet gains followers organically due to his own unique intel, which is something NONE of you have. You all regurgitate news from others. You people are straight up ridiculous.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

with all due respect, what’s wrong with 107? I feel like his information has been pretty accurate more than anybody else without coming out and just saying shit because he can’t he’s under contract but I enjoy what he has to say he’s been pretty spot on and he seems like a real hard-core patriot with deep claws within the energy sector of the government.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

After rereading, no... I don’t think I read it through! My fault! He’s the only one I believe and trust. David “Nino” Rodriguez is my 2nd favorite, and I also like to watch Mel K, MonkeyWerx, GeneDecode, and Larry Gaiters!!! All are legit and do a very good job. Gaiters is a fucking BEAST when it comes to history bloodlines and upper echelon of society families and who they were before they changed their names!!!