Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In Trump’s speech today in Arizona I heard him say that people are not taking the injection now because they don’t trust Biden. Un, no...people are not taking it because it’s a bio weapon. I don’t care about optics and that he “saved all of us from it being mandated.” He has got to stop touting that thing.

He talks and talks and talks and then nothing EVER happens.

How can people NOT see right thru the con? It's stunning to witness.

If you are going to talk on and on and on and on and on, the moment you are done talking there must be pure, fresh and clean ACTION.

And that is the problem.....NOTHING ever happens. Why not MASS and PUBLIC arrests for ALL to SEE? Why not justice RIGHT NOW? Here come the excuses from the cult......God's Plan....be patient...Patriots in Control....Enjoy the Show.....pfffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Complete and total disgrace beyond words.

Choking to mother fucking death!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

Conservative lady who stands for INTEGRITY. I served from '78-'81 and had the privilege of working for Adm. Rickover in Washington,

In response SPORTS to his Publication

We knew that once we "allow" biden and the DEMONcRATs take over, then every single one of those indictments will be erased. Sadly.