“So my fellow Americans, our movement is the greatest in American history! There has never been a movement like we have had!! We won the most important election in 2016 we did more than any other administration has ever done and we did it quickly! We’re not going to let it be taken away from us! The 2022 midterms are the next phase of the battle and we will not stop there!! We will keep on going until we have made America Great Again with your help we will take back the house we will take back the Senate and we will take back that beautiful gorgeous White House and we will take back our country!!! “
- President Donald J. Trump 🇺🇸🦅 5:5

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

We Will Make America Great Again, Again”!
🙏🇺🇸

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Tears of joy.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

My heart sings HALLELUJAH!

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

YESSS!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I feel so much better after hearing the REAL PRESIDENT speak.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

TRUTH!!! 🙌🏼🇺🇸🦅❤️🍿

(1) Show this thread