I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I am really sorry that you went through that pain. My heart is with you and I am glad to be on this journey with you. GOD Bless you sir.

I'm done being sorry. It made me the warrior I am today.

No pity.

I'M A SURVIVOR NOT A VICTIM...

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yep, you are a survivor. I live with a survivor of a violent crime.
I always tell him the same thing . . . he survived. I don't know if I could have done what he did. He was shot at point blank range with a sawed off shotgun. I probably would have gone into shock and bled to death. He literally drove himself to a hospital ER.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

You tell that Warrior, I'm praying for him. He's on my LIST and God knows my LIST.

(1) Show this thread