Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

my coworkers who had the vaccine have been coughing with a stuffy /runny nose . i sit at work all day and listen to this and its all the vaccinated

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Delta
= Change
= Different
What's Different?
Rather, Who Changes?

I think five gee frequencies may be activating something in the jabbed to cause them to get sick. https://beforeitsnews.com/awakening-start-here/2021/07/delta-variant-5g-tower-is-this-all-connected-15784.html

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

yes I do too and then some?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

FACT CHECK: THAT FOLKS, THAT RIGHT THERE....IT'S A FACT!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

and 5g is the exterminator....

do the dig..

I dare you...

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
EVERYONE in the world NEEDS to watch this! LIFE FORCE MEETING 11/8/2020 PART 1"RISE UP" - YouTube

Texas Assembly Zoom info for Tuesday 11/17:Tank of America is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.Topic: Texas Assembly Meet and GreetTime: Nov 17, 2020...

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

In response Anon H@redpilledRN to his Publication

. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread