TRUMP WON . πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!
@vincentkennedy@not124gety β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

President Trump, when being rightfully reinstalled, gets to
say whatever he wants to say to whomever he wants to, as
they beg for his good graces.. and it won't be good

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Watching, Waiting and Sooooooo LπŸ‘€king forward!!!! πŸ™β€οΈ

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

More lockdowns are incoming, it's inevitable but we have the power to decide whether to obey or not. I for one am going to stand tall and if it's my first shot heard round the world then so be it.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THANKS FOR SAYING β€œ TIME TO GET AN RV & TRAVEL AROUND THE COUNTRY 2 YEARS AGO β€œ

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

That is such a splendid pic of our Beloved President!

Well, the President, what else…