Secretary of Treasury: Mike Lindell
Senator Leader: Josh Hawley
House Speaker: Lauren Boebert
Press Secretary: Kayleigh McEnany
National Security Advisor: Edward Snowden
Deputy National Security Advisor: Assange

Only people mentioned by @realDonaldTrumpSupporter in this post can reply

In response Trump Train to his Publication

Half or more of these people are traitor to america. They work for the sake of Israel, and are pushing america on wars for this reason. Pompeo, Lin Wood, Bannon, or Assange and other's are a pure example of that. Those who speaks about China, Iran and other shit like that are not america friend's. Look who try to wage war against all those false enemy's.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Where is Marjorie Taylor Greene?

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

I must add that Leo Terrell loves Donald Trump and has been so supportive of him. A cabinet position for him too?

(1) Show this thread

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

(((Dream Team)))

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

This is the 4th list I've seen with different names and different positions. the only consistent name is Potus-Trump. Where are are these lists coming from? Do u have a source?

i love that list. but we need sidney powell somewhere

This is all for the children ... Now let’s do this !!!

In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication

F.B.I director 😉

(1) Show this thread

No, not exactly.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

This is about the 5th list I have seen and the only thing that is consistent between these lists is POTUS. Where are these coming from?

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

It would actually be JFK seeing that Sr passed away at 103.

Yeah, love it. But first thing's first. We still have a guy playing president. And as it turns out, this pretend president with his pretend executive orders is causing real people to lose real jobs. It would be prudent to wait until Mr. Trump actually delivers us from this hellscape before we start picking a cabinet for him. And if I might add, he's taking his damned sweet time. But I suppose those poor folks who have to decide between insulin or groceries are happy to wait while Mr. Trump and the patriots play their little movie for us. Panic in DC? No. Panic in AMERICA. Thank you DJT.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

💓
National Freedom Day

Pompeo VP, Flynn SOS, JFK Jr. ??? sonewhere but not dure which position.

In response Sara McNeil to her Publication

I agree! I had heard JJ will help heal the Nation! But no Office YET!☺️
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

Nope. Take Snowden out, move others around...THEN I'm on board.

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

JFK JR is going to be needed elsewhere.
Pompeo will be VP

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

In response Qmeeting LDKnepper to his Publication

John F Kennedy on telegram said that Pompeo resigned from VP & would rather be Sec Of state because "he knows his job well" "President Trump elected John F. Kennedy as 19th Vice President of the United States."

(1) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

PERFECT Exactly as it is! LOVE IT!

#WWG1WGA #THEGREATAWAKENING #MSGA #DIGITALSOLDIER #ANONS🙏🇸🇪🇺🇲🙏 Been awake since 9/11. Has always thought JFKs death was an inside jobb

A little skeptic to snowden🤔