Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

😂😪😪😪
my brother almst lost his foot 2 months ago from his moderna shot. 2 blood clots, 2 stints, and he has to soak his foot every day to try to get his skin to grown back from damage to his toes.

he has had a personality change also.

This is just one person in my family.

Out of breath just to move around on top of it.
Permanently damaged. Ask me if I want justice!!! If we all saw Gates in real life, I wonder what would happen?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😪no, he is angry. he does not want to be (or cannot be) happy about anything. he does not want to be around anyone, he won't pick up the phone, he will not talk to anyone other than 1 family member (because we are forcing him to talk every day to check on him every single day). the doctor had to tell him that there is still a chance he might lose part of his foot, so then he will not be able to walk (and cannot be independent). He feels like he was totally lied to. He was perfectly fine (other than underlying issues), but he never got covid and had no chance of being exposed because of his lifestyle and where he lives. he has had a hard life from earlier due to health stuff, and he has made many sacrifices in his life so he would not be a burden to anyone. he is just so disappointed right now. he cannot cry, so he is angry.

He used to have good days, now he does not. he is totally lonely and will not talk about his fears to anyone.

ty, for your post and understanding. God bless you and your family

I am having to learn how to handle the off the charts aggression. None live near me. So I have to deal with it carefully.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

yep, agree. ty, for your post

(1) Show this thread