Only people mentioned by @IfWalker in this post can reply

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

In response Adolph Medina to his Publication

Yes they are and today we aee evidence of this in Moab Utah of all places and London.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

THANKS BE TO GOD!!

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Thank you Heavenly Father🔥
For Such a Time as This + For Sending US President Trump❤️
Plz Restore our Anointed POTUS to his Rightful Position ASAP🇱🇷
Heal our Land + Bring as Many of the Lost + To You as Possible🌎
Send#Elijah#SaveTheChildren + Bring the Largest#Revival Ever🔥
That the World will Know that YOU... Are.. The LORD Our GOD ✝️
eQuipt US To Help + To Be Your Eyes+Ears+Mouth+Hands+Boots!

👃Ty+Jesus+Father+HolySpirit+Amen👃= = = > < >

US Army Veteran SGT E-5 Dec75-Dec79 Pvt E1 GOD'S Army Most of my miserable existence! IF

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

They need to make sure that all those deep tunnels are under water, the Gabal Globalist plan is to make sure that they have a fast get away❗️🤬Just like thieves in the night. In my opinion thats what the white hats are doing😏making sure that they have no where to go like Rats❗️😏

In response chore Toke to her Publication

WHAT PART OF "WE HAVE IT ALL" GOES UNNOTICED?
all those deep tunnels are being flooded!
GOD BLESS!
WWG1WGA

In response chore Toke to her Publication

i TRULY BELIEVE AND EXPECT THAT THE DUMB BENIETH THE DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN their COFFIN!

(2) Show this thread

Don't forget China being flooded.

In response Frank De Frank to his Publication

DUMB'S WORLDWIDE!
i JUST SAW WHERE Q POSTED "WE HAVE IT ALL" 16 TIMES
https://qalerts.pub/?q=WE+HAVE+IT+ALL
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

in those moments of chaos people need to find the will to live if they can't then I'm afraid Darwin was right about things like that..
prayers up!

In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication

Demi Lovato - I Will Survive (Lyrics) - YouTube
youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWGzPVxtxYs

(1) Show this thread