#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Why do you think he left when he did and why he won’t be back? I am mostly on Telegram tnese days and everyone thinks they are ready for the event just because they know one is coming. They think it will all be over and everything will be hunky dory. when Q says Biblical times I think of an event so horrible even patriots become discouraged. I believe we have to walk thru the valley of death before we reach the light on tne other side. I don’t think even those awake are zready….

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I hear you!
Good News!!! JFK jr. and his powerful Military have our backs!
OR we will reincarnate. However, I have heard😆
This is a different timeline ,and NO one will be reincarnating to earth again.
WE the one, and only human's must give life our ALL, NOT everyone will be going . Choices = consequences
I have heard when "The Event" arrives, people will have a short moment to choose, SHOULD I Stay or Should I go! (Clash)
I'm following President Trump, and Junior that my choice!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread