Elon Musk is a CIA farm animal
Just use logic. He builds cars in tents. His Company is worth more than Toyota. I don't know about you, but I see Toyota's everywhere, not so many Tesla's.

BITCOIN is CIA DS Currency

Difficult Truths!

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

I would not buy anything in this system I cannot put my hands on. I'm not saying I am right. I did have a securities license for years. I have a degree in Economics. Enough for me to say that anything that is held as value that is just a number on a computer screen might not be a good bet in the end.. A new currency will be launched. Nothing from the old system can remain in my opinion Cord. I know VK plays, but he also said he will get out at some point end of July as I remember it. I guess we shall see/ I like Silver best. Too much Gold in the sytem

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

I dont know. I kinda like having our very own Battery Maker here on Earth....plus he’s very fluent in Gematria. Im going to place him in my “MAYBE” category. He gives me the...”I gave the time travel machine to the White Hats” VIBE. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Kel Que to her Publication

With ya. Maybe a secret double agent , which opens up secret double cross agent. Symbolism is their downfall though Kel

(1) Show this thread
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

baby trafficking coin

In response The Drowned King to his Publication
(1) Show this thread