Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Santa Surfing just outed herself as a complete idiot.

I followed her for a bit then I was one of her Moderators on Discord (Firefly) before it was taken down. I can say that sometimes when your close to the "group" you see things that disappoint you and let you down. Like seeing OZ but then seeing the little guy instead of the showy person. She really went beyond giving kuddo's to a guy that use to post on here and we all banned him at one point for showing phedo stuff but he felt it needed to be shown. Then he went to telegram and got taken down there and then now he is with God and now gone!!?? That irked me.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MartiMcFly in this post can reply

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Marti McFly to her Publication

I remeber that guy --- XXX something --
Was posting HORRIFIC pics and implying that anyone who didn't want to see them wasn't a Patriot; that everyone MUST look at them "so it never happens again" (which is absolutely ridiculous).

The spiritual realm functions through PERMISSION; evil spirits are eager for people to "invite" them in. Satan was the "prince & power of the air" which carries radio, tv, internet. Your eyes and ears are like doorways; what you see you cannot unsee. IMO those photo drops were a spiritual attack, yet some anons (who obviously know nothing about spiritual warfare) were lining up to vigorously defend the guy & those photos. Glad they were taken down.