Only people mentioned by @JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication

My thoughts exactly. The Deadman's switch is like a virus. A virus for the Deep State. Some , but not all viruses have multiple payloads. Phase 1 is done. Phase 2 is starting. That's why they took down 30,000. They tried to crash the internet but instead, got nothing

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

THANK YOU!!! I needed this. My thinking digressed to 2 dimensional when the world didn’t instantly melt down at the end of that count down (not being sarcastic). I stopped thinking logically and stopped connecting events. Again, thank you.

Chill? UN tanks are in the U.S. and ready invade at the northern border and Norway just ordered body bags to be delivered for half its population in anticipation for the jab deaths to come and we are to chill. I think we need to be praying more myself.🙏🙏🙏

BREAKING - SECOND LOCKDOWN IN USA, UN TRUCKS BEING SEEN IN CANADA AND USA! 7-22-21 - YouTube

Survival Library 2 GB Library download https://blazingpress.com/2021-updates-exhaustive-survival-guides-on-every-conceivable-topic-2-0-gb/Satellite phones: h...

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

The most logical explanation yet so far. If this turns out to be what we think it is, then [they] will do everything they can to stop it. Perhaps it's just beginning. Interesting times indeed.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Ammunition drain.