Introducing:
The NASA Future of War PDF

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0RSpZVPDOxIP/

The Deep State Play Book That no one is talking about!!!

Date originated 2021

The PDF Covers all soft kill systems and the remote covert Technologies from the use of Mind Control & microwave weapons that are already being used against political distance and whistleblowers within the intelligence agencies, within The US & around the globe.

I am one of these victims still being hit with microwave today. I am a 9-year Survivor & Been forced into homelessness for one and a half years. Yes my file is filed at FISA court illegally as a domestic terrorist. And has been rubber-stamped for torture 33 times.

Today 250 million have died from being hit with microwaves.

Most weapons mentioned within this PDF in which they want to release on to the human race has already been deployed over years past

There's several slides on bio-weapons, Plague viruses, and deadly carcinogens that t

part 6

However, it is a document that The Deep State shared publicly on the NASA website for the world to see their true intentions and it's a document that we should not ever ignore in moving forward in making sure that history does not repeat itself

In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TILasVegasStrong in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jennifer Brown, click on at the bottom under it