GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Age of each of our Founding Fathers in 1775:
James Monroe 17
Alexander Hamilton 20
John Marshall 20
James Madison 24
Benjamin Rush 29
John Jay 30
Thomas Jefferson 32
John Hancock 38
Thomas Paine 38
Patrick Henry 39
John Adams 40
John Dickinson 43
Richard Henry Lee 43
George Washington 43
George Mason 50
Samuel Adams 53
Roger Sherman 54
Benjamin Franklin 70

Average age: 38

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

The ages of the first 4 - Our Country's youth of these ages are so busy spending half of their time being heavily indoctrinated in Marxist and Communist dogma in our schools and the other half in the morass of the tik tok world! If you asked them to name even 1/3 of the individuals in your list, they would be hard pressed to do so! Not throwing shade on them, just disgusted with our education systems!

The 30-70 group are equivalent to our Baby Boomers, who, like now, are "Trying to Save our Great Country!" Benjamin Franklin remains in a category all by himself: Amazing! Wise! Brilliant... certainly worthy to be studied!

My great great.......grandfather is Benjamin Franklin, the old man in the group.

I thought it was interesting that he was here during the founding of our country, and I'm here during the time we are taking our country back.

Things that make you go hmmm....

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

WOW! I am honored to be in this fight with a Patriot with such a auspicious heritage!
It's God Will. No doubt you are probably an answer to one of Mr. Franklin's prayers! God moves in mysterious ways! Thanks so much for sharing!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Wow! Look at your timestamp! 4:44
I am honored to be in this fight with you as well!
WWG1WGA 🔔

My mom's cousin traced our family tree back to Franklin.

Also, on my dad's side, and I have the research, we found that my great, great....grandmother is Sarah Boone. She is the daughter of Daniel Boone's brother.

That probably explains my talent for shooting. The first time I shot clay pigeons, I shot all day long and never missed once. There was a guy shooting at the station next to me. I shot both of my clay targets, he missed both of his, so I got them for him. When I turned around, there were at least 30 people standing behind me and I got a huge round of applause!

My husband said that, not only did he want me to cook dinner, he wanted me to hunt it down and kill it too!
🤣😂🤣

Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread