God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

So..3:06 pm came & went. No changes I KNOW OF. I'm waiting for March 4th now. NOT holding my breath! I've heard strange things, WH is dark, WH is empty, Biden is in FAKE Oval Office, saw video of a line of buses & people outside the fence. Don't know WHY. A lil bit of info would go a LONG way to settle my nerves! Can't take Xiden for the rest of my life. Can't go to a gulag, they'll shoot me 1st day! I'm a Sagittarian! I expect ALL Sagittarians will be shot day one! lol After 60 yrs of holding it in, (raised in South, "If you can't say something nice, DON'T say anything!") DON'T POKE THE BEAR!

I have held tight to Trust The Plan but must admit that I have been discouraged some. You said you saw the video of the lines of buses and people at the Capitol. I watched that also and it gave me assurance that it has started. That was a very big move from the good guys! Hang in there, they are not done! It will start coming out soon! WWG1WGA

In response Denile Riverafter to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @clewis0316 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from C.B. Lewis, click on at the bottom under it