Literally everything that we have been told is a lie. There was no gas chamber holocaust. Before you get upset, please do your research. Hitler was fighting against communism.

If you haven't already seen these two videos, I highly recommend watching them. They are long, but worth it. They will open your eyes to the truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/I7sG86aH5TZ4

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YDyz9eZKkSQv

(10 pictures. Last picture is a post from Ghost Ezra)

Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

There is an awfully lot of misinformation out there, you can rake it in by the truck loads full. I'm not biting on any thing less than a whale and it better be a white whale. Yes the powers to be have controlled a lot. The Title to that video said enough for me, You are not going to convince me that we should set up a statue in memory of this wonderful saint. Nor shall I drop roses at George's newly created statue. You surely must realize the Nazi's won the war, they were in charge of running America. And today we still have ppl chomping at the bit to Heil Hitler and do the goose step. You will never convince me that from 1941-1949, there was not massive a genocide of large amounts of ppl, done by the Nazi's You can't tell me that several ppl with camera's ran around taking pictures of naked ppl who had been nearly starved to death. Sorry, your information will not get a single thumbs up from me. And I don't care who puts up the video!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

There is an awfully lot of misinformation out there, you can rake it in by the truck loads full. I'm not biting on any thing less than a whale and it better be a white whale. Yes the powers to be have controlled a lot. The Title to that video said enough for me, You are not going to convince me that we should set up a statue in memory of this wonderful saint. Nor shall I drop roses at George's newly created statue. You surely must realize the Nazi's won the war, they were in charge of running America. And today we still have ppl chomping at the bit to Heil Hitler and do the goose step. You will never convince me that from 1941-1949, there was not massive a genocide of large amounts of ppl, done by the Nazi's You can't tell me that several ppl with camera's ran around taking pictures of naked ppl who had been nearly starved to death. Sorry, your information will not get a single thumbs up from me. And I don't care who puts up the video!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

nothing matters anymore until the public is made aware. if it ever happens. so much weird stuff that has me wondering about alot of things

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

im a born ashkenazi jew dad born n raised in israel. i concur.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

The Holocaust was real, foolish to think otherwise.

But yes, a lot of lies about Trump.

Q intelligence Drops follower since the beginning. Fully trusting the military's plan to save America & the world..

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I will call out@GwostEzra again. My father had 3 brothers that went to the Gas chambers with their mother HYD. we are watching closely on all Holocaust deniers. Enemy of the people!

(1) Show this thread

what about the bloodlines? what about Hitler being Angela Merkels father?

I agree.
I have several accounts of the 13fams fabricating this nazi bad guy stuff, that we've all been told about ... but its propaganda from the "powers" 13fams that have pulled our strings from day one. However who / what is in the Antarctic now? Mel Gibson has been screaming about this from the roof tops ... no one listens.

One answer creates so many questions.
Anyone researched the Antarctic Treaty of 1959, Dr. Salla's Antarctic research, why are the magnetic poles shifting?

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

(1) Show this thread

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

Piss off.

Not sure on Hitler, but if we lose this war with deep state -Trump will go down in history as Hitler 2

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

If we loose to the DS there won’t be a future! Thank God, God wins!

(1) Show this thread