Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I warned you.

I warned that if you cared so much about your job that you’d still be a bitch and wear a mask, because you were so worried about money, you’d give in to anything.

Now look at what’s happening...

Some have to get the jab or they’ll lose their job.

Your fear of man instead of a fear of God has me fearing for your eternal salvation.

My daughter is not going back to College for her final year for her Master's Degree because they require her to be vaccinated to attend.
I guess she does hear me after all...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mpet226 in this post can reply

In response Mary E Petrillo to his Publication

God bless her and be proud of her. The school system is evil anyway.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Thank God for caring mothers who protect their children young and old!
The children will not forget how much they were loved 🥰
When I was in my late 30s my mom said, "One of the best days of my life was when you told me that I really did know what I was talking about over all those years." 😄

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

God bless her. she is making the right decision as hard as it must be for her. note that both Sidney Powell and the front line doctors have lawsuits going that she me be able to use to fight the school.

Great daughter! There will be other opportunities. And this crazy requirements will disappear. Be proud.

I LOVE GOD and I stand with PRESIDENT TRUMP he has done what’s RIGHT for AMERICA, AMERICANS and the WORLD.

i really believe she made the BEST DECISION. SHE COULD GO BACK and fight with the college because its illegal for them to FORCE these biowepons on us. The Nurenberg code was made for thid moment.