who could this be ? Yes, your first though might be right,
From all that scripture indicates, it looks like this coming one-world leader will rise to power by peace and by flattery and by clever deceit (Daniel 11:21,24). By his supernatural craft, wisdom, and clever political maneuvering, he will temporarily solve today’s pressing military, political, and economic problems and will effect a peace pact between the conflicting superpowers, ideologies, and religions of the world.In fact, he’s even going to ultimately claim to be God, when all the time he’s a phony and a fake, the Devil in disguise, “Satan himself, transformed into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14–15).—The Antichrist.
If there was ever any place where a mastermind’s compromise agreement was needed, it’s Jerusalem. Anyone who could solve this crisis would certainly be considered a mastermind and a genius and a superman, and no doubt all the world would wonder. And that’s who it will be, the Antichrist.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Elon Musk fits the bill quite well and he stated on twitter he was bicurious and there are many rumors of his having dated young male actors. Grimes is helping with lyrics like in her song "We Love Power" about submitting to AI. He's a globalist, elitist techoncrat, people listen to him and find him charming. He wants everyone controlled by his neurolink/Starlink AI Skynet-like system. God is the original Organic quantum consciousness. Evil is the artificial version. If we are in the end times, he fits it more than anyone in my view.
From the link-

"Elon Musk is irreligious. His belief system could possibly be described as atheist or agnostic as best. His only faith is in science and in a systematic understanding of the universe and how the laws of the universe work, and in humankind." Thoughts?

Are you trying to say Trump is the antichrist?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

No

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot@sadiemaya1

He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual [Dan 11:37]—clearly not DJT

He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36] 14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]—IMHO, this also does not apply to DJT

(2) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

I see what you see, but likewise I also have not made a final determination as prudency dictates an ever watchful gaze over every candidate no matter how big or small.

But if we were to calculate on current parameters, yes.

American patriot of Hispanic origin, prolife, Christian, proud deplorable, spouse of retired soldier served OIF/OEF, Major Trump supporter

He will have "no regard for the desire of women": He will either be asexual or homosexual [Dan 11:37]—clearly not DJT

He will not answer to a higher earthly authority; “He will do as he pleases”[Daniel 11:36] 14. He will show no regard for the religion of his ancestors [Daniel 11:37]—IMHO, this also does not apply to DJT

I thought that could be a possibility from day one .. 😕

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

Remember this was written over 2,500 years ago. Details are important.