THIS COULD BE YOUR LAST VIDEO BEFORE THE ARREST.

This could be one of your final streams. Believing that she will be arrested and jailed in the coming days, Gemma tells the audience that she is in no way suicidal should God forbid them to do anything. Their website will also be removed in 24 hours.
She revealed what hospital whistleblowers have said about devastating vaccine reactions and they want her to be silenced.
Volume not brilliant, turn it up.
GEMMA O'DOHERTY an investigative journalist from Ireland 🇮🇪

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

brave brave woman. definitely prayers

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

We need more Gemmas in the world. Trust me the Canucks are also lame ducks. After 17 months the virtue signaling continues to instill shame, guilt and mockery of the virtuous. I am so over this and the ignorance.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

We need prayers for Gemma. Get as many as possible on this prayer chain.

ive followed gemma from day 1 of this scam , she an absoulete fucken hero . one of the strongest woman ive followed. this is so upsetting she risk jail , im glad she wud rather die standing than on her knees giving up , amen to her true warrior 👍🏿