"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Tracy Stone-Manning believes that a child is "an environmental hazard." Her ad makes me feel physically ill. These "people" are demonic, being led by a very wicked spirit. And I'm sick of them all. Very tired. Was praying tonight for God to move quickly. How much more can we all take -- seeing through the lies and knowing they're Marxists and globalists with an evil agenda -- by their own words!

But my consolation is knowing that if we feel this way, imagine how GOD feels. He is on the war path. Have seen a few posts/comments on AnonUp of patriots who have had it, who are disgusted & feel like nothing will ever change.

So, I want to encourage you to keep the faith & hold the line. We've come this far, so let's go THROUGH to victory together. "Where we go one, we go all" means something special. Not just for our country, but for the whole world. And all the children are counting on us not to give up. Pray & do not ever give up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9L4g-WA-zY

GOP Senator Reveals Anti-Procreation Ad 'Designed And Recommended' By Major Biden Nominee - YouTube

During today's Senate Energy Committee hearing, Sen. James Lankford (R-OK) called out Bureau of Land Management Director nominee's support and design of an a...

Dang...that's freaking awesome!!
Badass! Love it!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Parrish50 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Parrish Doss, click on at the bottom under it