Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

i have a feeling that what his being charged with wont stick in court he'll be out soon.

Don't let them scare you into silence... I thought it would be my Christian faith, in a way it is . Continue to stand and fight for truth. We really have nothing to lose and everything to gain in this battle

Only followers of this user (@There_is_no_I_in_CRAP) can see their posts

The path to emotional and physical well-being, prosperity, integrity, and success are the birthright of every human being!

They have been doing this for years in politics. Using cartoon charactures ect... Why do these dems have so much power? This is what needs to change. We need to create more news programs not owned by the left and also social media platforms. Like this one.

they will come for all of us

In response 777RICK777 107 to his Publication

that is what they want you to think. just more fear mongering

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

Mmmm, maybe not limited to "communism". "Despotism" is probably more like it.

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

So I have probably posted at least 1000 anti Hillary memes. I guess the FBI will be at my house any minute now.

Writer, photographer, Free Speech Warrior, Patriot. A digital soldier spreading truth, unvarnished & uncensored. More browsing than posting

this is terrifying...

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I realize this is not as severe, but it is on the precipice of becoming like the teacher in France being murdered for using a caricature of Mohammed in his classroom. this arrest is so asinine. what has happened to journalism protection much less free speach? we are in for a rough ride.

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

This Politically Incorrect 'offence' was committed in 2016.
Let that sink in... Gee when did I 1st use social media....

Let's just hope I havent committed any PC crimes since then...

its just about time to rise up and eliminate the commies in this country. we are the last line. powder dry. ☠️🐸⛄️

Thanks to whoever started this platform. You have made social media fun again.

while the real criminals move freely in the halls of congress, in the doj, fbi...

🙄toujours dit que les chinois allaient tout envahir

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Even if misinformation, which is everywhere, what about Obamas own EO he signed allowing propoganda? What about fiction, like movies that inadvertently influence, or mainstream media liars...Oh brother, hopefully just more optics.

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

Welll if The MSM's Ministry of Truth can not look at BLM & ANTIFA's activities all Summer across America as Domestic Terrorism...

Then what hope is there that The Politically Incorrect comments they have will be scrutinized let alone attract charges?

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

They made sure the press knew of the arrest

turn off MSM.