Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

New to site 1.23.21. X U.P.R.R. Conductor 13 yrs.in Wyo. X Aircraft Structural Mech.12 yrs.in SC. Disabled patriotic conservative father.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Bovine Excrement ! ! What good is your f'n jab if it doesn't protect the jabbed from the non-jabbed ? You Luciferian psychopaths are brain dead idiots. You Luciferian monsters are free to take all the jabs you want then you'll have nothing to fear from the non-jabbers.
Sit on a firehouse, asswipe ! !

Greek expat to the US of A. Researcher, ex-military, A/V production veteran, long time red-pilled. WWG1WGA

That rotting biped version of a bulldog (no offence to the dogs) must be having a real heart attack now that Putin sent him and his friends packing.

The only place the globalists will go is either gitmo or meet the thing they worship.

I speak my mind no matter what. Iā€™m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Kovian Tel to his Publication

oh it'll be gitmo. Have you seen the exstensive upgrades and expansion they did? They have been gearing up for this for years.

(1) Show this thread

take this piece of sh.t to gitmo already!

BS!

#WWG1WGA #MAGA I will fight for DJT and I will never give up! Patriot, Q follower, thinking for myself, dauntless!

Amazing Polly on Bitchute has a great video on Klaus.

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

yeah, nobody is safe from a virus that has over a 99.4% survival rate.

their Boogieman game is strong.....

no

šŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

They have definitely been leaning into that!