[Forwarded from Juan O Savin (Juan O Savin)]
I can't help but notice all these Trump supporter channels going up and basically just copying pasting information and then after they gain several thousand members they start asking for $! This is how Evil got power and grew, posed, lied and took advantage of our giving hearts! Please trust your instincts, always ask questions and research!Sadly it's been proven that many of us $supported Evils journey bc they programmed us to believe and don't ask! There are even hacked accounts of household names...that will ask you for money this happened to I

IIvanka's account last week and many others ... Please hold off on carefree giving until we rid all evil. People with good intentions do not use social media for profit or charity! Today I actually saw someone say that they needed money for legal fees to stay on telegram ?? It's too easy ...and we made it easy for wolves and sheeps clothing to take advantage of us and grow the dark side!...let's be hands on with our charity and wait for God's signal to get involved!....I also notice many people that ask for money don't even supply a name , just a Trumpsupporter@paypal....huge red flag! Never d

In response CDEE All to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CDeeA1 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CDEE All, click on at the bottom under it