Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

In California your child can not go to school without being vaccinated it’s their law it’s population control and it’s murder.

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

OMG❗️THIS IS CRIMINAL❗️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Birth to 18 children are expected to get 72 vaccines.True definition of insanity.This covid to bethe worst of them all.

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

People dont seem to understand the devastation this photo depicts!!!!!!!

I know this is old but it's freakin horrible....

Thankful & Blessed beyond all measure. By the grace of God, D.J. Trump is my President, and America is my birthright.

😳😳😳😳😒😒

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It needs to be changed.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

holy / wth?/ thats just worng this is y we fight/ these people r sick/
i am praying 4 them my payer is that they get everything they got coming to them good,bad,ugly

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

EUGENICS.....CHILD SACRIFICE

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Oh my that certainly puts it into perspective doesnt it?

#WWG1WGA, Trumpie, Patriot, Martial Arts, Chess Player, Truth Seeker, Metaphysical Practitioner, Child of God. 🇺🇸 👊🙏♟☯😎💥🆓

Wow!

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

This evil will end as the cabal - and DS is brought down. Our children will no longer be abused by vac ines, child trafficking, rape and torture. The will be set free
#GodWins

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

can you imagine that my grandchildren with high functioning autism are being told they can't go to school unless they get vaccinated. we live in calif. they are 11 & 12 and they want them to make up all the vaccines they missed from birth. we had exemptions until now but the law changed. we are still fighting since they have to do school at home.

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Thank you for this picture! I will be sharing!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

[Their] money is in the comeback, creating lifelong customers...
#ThesePeopleAreSick

It's a Satanic circle of Slavery...

The path to emotional and physical well-being, prosperity, integrity, and success are the birthright of every human being!

This will create an infertile future😒

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response Valerie Pearson to her Publication

Along with all the sheep taking baths in hand sanitizers and some anti-bacterial soaps

(1) Show this thread

i've seen pictures like this that state how many shots it took to get pregnant. i wish there was more to this picture..

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

😢😢😢😢😢

🤯

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Omg, what have we become? This what allowing ourselves to be lulled into living in a constant state of fear creates.

#WWG1WGA #IFBAP ⚠Twitmo inmate: https://mobile.twitter.com/Oosterbaken https://parler.com/profile/Oosterbaken/posts Telegram: @D89Mar

Wow, that's literally sickening.