Only people mentioned by @BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I found this on ifunny.co but I don't think it's very funny.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

can somebody help me find i cant find this article anywhere?

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I wonder how many times this week MSM will throw out the phrase "White Supremacist"? THEY are inciting hatred. THEY are inciting racism. THEY need to face consequences for theri sinister narratives!

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

color revolution. They want civil war. If they succeed, while the citizens are fighting they will steal everything, bring in un troops and America will be lost forever. Hold the Line Patriots. Trump's not finished yet.

(1) Show this thread

evil

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

@administrator can we have a "mad face" option because almost all of the news posts lately have made me angry!

Only followers of this user (@TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication

I'm laughing cause I heard the backstory, it's so ridiculous at this point, the best thing to do is laugh!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Praying For Us All 🇺🇸 God Wins so we Win !! Dark To Light !

#NowDoSilver!!! 😁

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

Can anyone locate this article or the writer? I can't.

I don't believe it's real. And, I despise CNN so I wouldn't put it past them to publish something like this..

@Vincentkennedy I think this whole issue might call for a significant increase in the America pissed level. just saying.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

CNN is so evil!!!!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

This will really throw a wrench in their narrative.

🦅🇺🇸Digital Soldier: I love God, freedom and to stand up for what’s right! #WWG1WGA

did anyone take the time to research this? Its not real from what I searched.

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

Cnn makes me sick. I wish they would take these evil entities down alreay!

Child of God RN, BSN Proud military wife Proud momma to 2 boys (ages 4 & 6) Trump is my President

wow! is this real life? do tbeg sit and tey to come up with the most bogus of bullshit thinking people will believe it?

in other words, they caught on to your BS and called you on it! good! i hope they file a class actuon lawsuit and bring the whole system down!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Robinhood is CORRUPT. The SUITS own them. Get ready for Class Action Lawsuits. Fuck these SUITS!!!!!!

Must be such a horrible way to live - always seeing everything through the lens of hate and division. Race politics in all its Glory.

I put a stack on KODK VK, just so you know

wow tjats a streatch. Way to obviuous IMO

Seriously CNN? You're playing a fucked up game with the American People! STOP! You're a danger to yourself and others!

I really dont like all the hate in this chat. Trust me, good, evil, smart, stupid comes in all colors. I know jewish people who are upset about the state of the world. They are probably a bunch on this site hoping to find a home and then they read this garbage. we are better than this, people!

In response Beesy Bees to his Publication

And they didnt do it bc the hedge find was jewish. they did it bc they didnt want anyone to tank Gamestop. You are feeding into the hate MSM is fomenting. Stop! We are the good guys, not the haters. Dont become what they accuse you to be!

(1) Show this thread

🤨This doesnt even deserve a response. What ignorance!

VK! Your APL is too low. It should be at least 9.3 because of this malarky. THEY AREN'T LETTING US TRADE ANYMORE. ONLY THE RICH.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

wow ~ mirror?

Ret Mil - Been There Seen It Done It Got the T-Shirt. Warrior In Christ putting on the Whole Armor of God. In the Republic of Texas.

The real shame in this that there are those that actually believe such tripe.

no shame!! 🤮

Jewish hedge fund they have correct. Gee, how did they get all the money?

Ridiculous!!

Wife, mom of 2 doggos, physician, lover of America and our Constitution. Proud gun owner and a pretty damn good shot :)

That headline reads like a desperate cry for attention, CNN. How many trigger words can one try to string together? Gimme a break