Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

🤣I saw a pic of Guy Rothschild and David reminded of that pic

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

Fabulous, David was the first one to red pill me several years ago, great to see him

Whats the deal with United Nation vehicles in Virginia and Maryland❗️🧐 anyone seeing them in there States❓

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Oh shit. They were in DC last night. That is your UN Military vehicles. AKA NWO. From what I have seen it says they are not part of the plan. It has been coming out today that there will be bloodshed in the streets. If the UN thinks they are are going to control US citizens well they got another thing coming cause most households have guns. Between our military and us, those SOB's will learn quickly they chose the wrong country to infiltrate.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Every damn new world order Agenda 21/2030, climate change, corona virus propaganda puppet pushing the vaxx, lockdowns, masks and climate crisis needs to be rounded up, marched in front of the WORLD, and hung, put in front of a firing squad and then drawn and quartered, if for no other reason than being stupid enough they thought they were going to get away with it. You cant start afresh if xou dont get rid of the trash.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

N.C also
If you receive support from the government, your children will be vaccinated OR you lose your benefits! Like poisoning the babies.
Anyone ever tried to get welfare?
They dont just hand out money, here you go. It's state by state, it'slike stepping back in time! There isn't a good feeling anywhere in the buildings I've been in.
I'ts not a good system.
Joseph Floyd, Charleston SC. Housing is like the most unbelievable experience ever. Like being in a mental ward. 24 hr security ,
Tenants are allowed to work graveyard security..
I think they were paid 1.76hr.
2016 Im sure it's the same. pathetic laundry room.
Where was Lindsey Graham back then. Hanging out with McCain!
I remember when Lindsey hated Trump

LINK NEEDED ?? TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

mary I am not tech savvy ——but if i press on the video itself ….(before playing) —-it gives me the option to download the file on my phone.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

He is right. Agenda 21/2030. Where did you find this? I wish to send it to others. Thanks!

David Icke 💥💥💥👍👍

do unto others as you would want done unto you

This is exactly what is happening now. Wake up people!!!