Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Ok no more playing coy.

This is the storm nothing can stop coming.
It is not political but it is biblical.
It has the potential to wipe out 95% of humanity if not more.
It is why you are seeing ppl resign, it is why you are seeing people that no longer look like themselves (because they aren't).
They are already underground.
It is why you are seeing billionaires go into space. (They want the best seat to watch the sheep drown)
This is not a game anything else but complete biblical destruction.
You WILL unite but you will also die, Your children will survive in all those tunnels and DUMBs you have been told are being blown up.
Many children that have gone missing are already there being trained on how to help other's survive underground for up to 1,000 years depending on location.
Ignore this, I don't care, it's your life.
Who's president won't matter while you burn and drown.
It is coming.
Get somewhere safe before you can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUutYHhj

The Safe Zones Video | Your #1 Request - YouTube

SAFE ZONES VIDEO: https://youtu.be/TVP7XZQwxT4After our video on the safe zones, we included numerous still images to music. 70% of requests/questions were a...

This video is absolute bullshit. The Earth doesn't tilt. Fear mongering video! Let's focus on the election audits and not be afraid of when we're going to die. Patriots won't fall for this video.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Perhaps you don't understand the science about this or you buy the B.S. NASA tries to feed you but it is far from fear mongering, very far. You have Q in your name so if you do follow them this exact event is ALL OVER their drops. Like I said you don't have to believe it, most won't until they see for themselves, and they will see. I'm not making it out alive but maybe others can. This is an early warning that is backed by science and physical proof. Find a fake post anywhere in the 700 Ive done, than you can talk fear mongering.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

NASA is full of shit. This video looks like it's from NASA, most would agree. I welcome everyone to watch this video.
We all have free will to think for ourselves if it's real or not.
And we are all prepared but nothing can stop what is coming.
If you have Jesus/Yahshua, you have no fear.
Be well.

(1) Show this thread