πŸ’₯πŸ’₯BQQQQM GREAT SUMMARY!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
🚨Please share with friends and family!🚨
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡A drop all and watchπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

merci pour le partage 😎

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Great video, covers a LOT.

Any further thoughts on what the "threat" would have been that prevented arrests on January 20?

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response USA DAR to his Publication

CCP Nuke threat, which is why they were dealt with so rapidly.

Feel badly for the people of Germany, France, Canada & any
nation still in the stronghold of the Cabal.

God Bless Robert Kennedy for travelling there & instilling Truth
& Hope for them! Praying the COVID Class Action Lawsuits in
Germany & Ireland are soon successful!

(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

so in effect....the US population is being held hostage and run rough shod over.
do maximum damage in the case the white hats cant head it off....please pray.
dC is corruot beyond imagination...

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Touche

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

There's the Beef!!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Awesome!

Who may have threatened WMDs? Foreign or domestic?

In response Gram Cracker to her Publication

i am only guessing - but my thoughts are that it was coordinated between bad actors in both camps.

(1) Show this thread

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

I found the article πŸ‘ & the video is on Rumble by SGT
Full article: https://classicalcapital.com/Great_News_.html

It's from SGT Report on Rumble, on Jan 24, but their version is a little bit longer w/extra at the beginning. The title is U.S. MILITARY BLOCKS INSURRECTION?

I'am a Freedom loving wife, mother and grandmother Standing Up for God, family, America and all of humanity's right to live Free

πŸ’₯ a great summary of what is happening
do you have a link to the video. I want to share it with my friends and I but I know they will want the link

In response Patriot Pam to her Publication

I would like it too

(1) Show this thread

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

My suspicions confirmed

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

With appreciation, always nice to get clear facts and updates. God Bless.

merci 😎

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Excellent! Thank you!

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❀ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sounds like SGT report. Do you have a link? I looked at his recent videos on Rumble...Couldn't find this clip?

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

I think it sounds like And We Know...?

(1) Show this thread

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

thank you@grasshoppertafkag. This is a great article.

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

πŸ™β€οΈβœοΈJust wanted to say G'day GH - Love from Australia. Thank You for always staying True. Hope You're Well and Love'in it.