If you call yourself an American patriot, learn your consitution.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Kirk's Law Corner Friday February 19, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCD64HSHxIQ
Library
https://kirkslawcorner.com/library/

Common Law Due Process 2 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHP6-QNl1nE&t=3473s

Criminal BAR association? HMMM
Communist legal subversion : the role of the Communist lawyer : report
https://archive.org/details/communistlegalsu1959unit/page/n11/mode/2up

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

#Fantastico

very effective,
class-act.πŸ€“

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Word!

I am truly shocked at how many Americans are ignorant of our laws!

✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈLove It!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

I got my copy of the Revolution docs....reading Thomas Paine's Common Sense., first piece in the book...what a great piece of writing!!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

of not the! No Caps! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Having difficulty getting from Act of 1871 (I found that document) to a corporation that is held by a foreign entity. I did try. Can someone please provide guidance? Trying to bring others on board. Thanks!

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

I used to think it was β€œbank robbers” yes they exist, but its the β€œrobbing bankers” who set the example, and i don’t consent to your corrupt Capitalization system of Admirality Law , No, count me out i’m Sovereign and God agrees

I got a lot to say! You can interact with my blog, see my books and art.

after i work thru the angst of betrayal... beimg born amd raised in Philly makes me darn proud to watch and share- and i am old enough to be one of the last school trips to be allowed to actually touch the Liberty Bell. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™#soverignpower

The Great Awakening. Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

US Code 28 3002

In response Rivers M18 to his Publication

Trying to tie the pieces together, and bring my husband on board. This post answered his first question, so thank you for providing more evidence. How can we find who owns this corporation?

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Right. learn your Constitution, The Act of 1871, & study our Bill of Rights.

Also, learn all the ways [they] have manipulated our laws to install a NWO one world communist government to CONTROL our world and planet

One example:
https://rumble.com/vdau6d-linwood-finally-drops-the-epstein-to-justice-roberts-kids-sale-tape.wow.html
Thank you Patriot Scotty Mar10!
#FightForTrump#GodWins

Yeah, it's getting interesting...safe home...Oooh Rah

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

If one is a Patriot, learn the American constitution. Its the only true one ever written by we the People world wide. The cRown weaved out we the people in the constitution and gave it to Europe and other nations that didnt stand up, and or stood together til the end/START, and or had resources. Nothing can stop whats coming this TIME.

I believe that The Truth will set you Free, Knowledge is Power & LOVE rules supreme :)

THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING- thank you for posting it

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

we better learn some civil disobedience as well!! its time to start laughing at the poopy diaper faces! #OFFWITHTHEMASK

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

(1) Show this thread