🔴This is the level of propaganda we are up against - so dark and so sinister.

These people are monsters, man .

We can never let this happen ever again.

#TheGreatAwakening
#Flugazi

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

All these people need to be eliminated. I'm not trying to be funny I have had enough DONT LET THEM WALK OUR STREETS!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

assholes! one word Nuremberg

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Crisis actors, they can't hide...

Soon they won't be able to walk the streets..

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

ALL Medical 'Professionals" can be tried with Crimes against Humanity. Nuremberg 2.0 . It's a death sentence verdict. Knowingly, Knowingly...KNOWINGLY. and THEY got paid to murder people.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

She must be a very poor dr.

Hydroxychloroquine is proven to cure even advanced cases, oh, and the ventilator move, is guaranteed to kill the patients...

Just pumping up the numbers again.

Yes, and propagandizing the sh!t out of it too.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I hope and pray all this is EXPOSED for the WHOLE WORLD!🙏🏼🙏🏼
Every last one of these doctors & nurses need to be held accountable!
CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Once you see/hear the manipulations, it is so blatant and evil.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Hope she is enjoying her freedom. She will not have it for long. Her and many more like her will be arrested and charged with Crimes Against Humanity.