These maps illustrate precisely what John Jr. was attempting to cast light on at GEORGE magazine before his [crash]. How far we devolved in 20 short years.

#KennedyWednesday

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

WHOA... SO Obama and gang really did sell America off! People should be outraged!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana can remember a time not that long ago when we didnt buy products from Chy-Nah because they were so cheap made and worthless!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I remember those days too. Then Walmart showed up, Hillary's little china. Walmart treats their employees horrible.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Because we became a “throw away” society, we became accepting of poor quality. Look how long appliances last now. There is no pride in a quality made products.🤷‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

I think it’s worse than that. I live in the UK and in certain areas our Universities are painting a red majority now. Infiltration not invasion at it’s finest.

Wow