Patriot Writer of "AMERICA: The Blog." Happily Married. No PMs, please.

Now trending on The Liberty Daily. I guess it wasn't a "nothingburger" after all. ;) https://www.lenorathompsonwriter.com/beyondnarcissism/sharpiegate-revisited-19-states-forbade-trump-voters-using-ballpoint-pens

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lenora Thompson to her Publication

Were they ‘racially profiling’? Or did they just hand out Sharpies in heavily Republican registerd areas?
I am quite interested in how this worked and who orchestrated it .🤔

In some areas (California, maybe??), they gave Dems and Repubs DIFFERENT ballots. In other areas, they just assumed that Trump supporters would be out in force and in person on 11/3, so they switched from ballpoint to markers just for that day. Classic example: Maricopa. Thousands and thousands of election judges were all in on it. Have there been any whistleblowers!?!

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lthompson in this post can reply

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Lenora Thompson to her Publication

I think there have been many inheard whistleblowers who have given sworn afidavids. “Let they who have eyes see and those who have ears, hear”
#AuditAllStates