โœจ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. โœจ

PURE INSANITY

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Unbelievable!...Whatโ€™s next?

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

FEMA camps - forced injections leading to Civil war

Iโ€™m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Can the White hats take over & stop all this Jab BS TODAY?
Maybe everyone doesnt need 2 Die, Creating World Chaos?
(just a thought FFS)

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

today? I do not know. I pray it's today or very soon. I trust in God - He is in control

I agreed ๐Ÿ’ฏThat God is in Control!
We see & live the Unfair Fallout & Distruction of His World...
Why?
Thats something I Donโ€™t Understand or agree with!
Everyone is important, why kill them off unneccesarily?

I understand but there are always causalities in every war - we must trust God, He is Sovergen

Itโ€™s almost impossible to say...Whatโ€™s going on, can/should continue IMO
Your sadly right...Itโ€™s out of our control!
Thx 4 listenening๐Ÿ‘

pray without ceasing๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @HowdyHiFrogs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sue Irish, click on at the bottom under it