Here: When Q mentioned bloodlines.... many Anons looked at the surface level meaning of this... thinking it only meant the 13 Illuminati families.
It is way deeper than this ... its the divine bloodline that many of us stem from.. they want to disconnect us by changing our DNA.... taking away our connection to God.
This is all about transhumanism and creating an A.I. army of zombies .. our bloodlines trace back to the creators...
We must protect our bloodlines at all cost...
Family.... we are at the end... its out test... do we stay strong... or do we submit ....
Never submit!!! We win this by standing up!!!
W W G 1 W G A !!!!!!!!!!⁠

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

So glad I was adopted... twice...

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, I have lived to keep my connection to God. No way will I submit to their bully tactics. Besides, we all know the Movie is just that. A Movie that will have an end. We all know who wins.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin