Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Hiiii TIME . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Time what up... winning here in MI ... Detroit Free Press just interviewed me! just had both cases (civil and criminal at same time!) against me dismissed after 7 years of court hearings and prosecutorial misconduct! ... asset forfeiture case they were ordered to return everything ... they did illegal corrupt sh!t here in oakland county mi!
they lied and manufactured evidence to put a poss. of marijuana charge on me for a criminal case to seize property and assets from me and others and the magazine we published ... we wrote articles that exposed the extortion type tactics on medical marijana patients and categivers (asset forfeiture) by oakland county SD ... we wrote about what ocsdnet was doing to people here in oakland county and other LEO through out MI ...illegally seizing asstes then they target us and seized our magazine! wtf! right ! but we keep winning ... gen Flynn isnt the only one subjected to corrupt criminal justice system!! we are winning! dark to light!
βœŒοΈπŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏ

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😊

Now what animal is this?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I'm guessing beaver, judging by background. Not to be confused with the friendly gopher...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

You too!!!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread