Found out yesterday my father in-law has bone cancer throughout his whole body. A Med Bed sounds good right about now.

Only people mentioned by @GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Fenbendazole

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

ThanQ. Will look into it.

(1) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Sending you all vibes of peace, comfort and love. Sad news indeed.
Went through similar with my Dad. But was able to slow my extracurricular life down completely and stayed home every minute I could to hang out with him.
We watched little rascals, three stooges, movies, game shows, etc. that he forgot he missed. Took some drives for no reason, or juat to get ice cream and to see whats new or visit someplace he missed. Ordered or made whatever he craved, or liked, especially faves from childhood.
Worst time ever turned into some of the best times of our lives. He also returned to church, but this was decades ago now.
*note, new robes and lighter/softer blankets and cushions may be needed as the bones grow weak. Ex, a robe bought at a Christmas was too heavy months later. Also, Fond makes a delish organic chicken bone broth with radish and stuff in it that is quite tasty. Helpful to have one glass a day to combat stomach stuff due to so many meds.

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your story and the info you included. Some things me and my siblings can keep in mind.

(1) Show this thread