Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Frenly reminder...🐸

Well I got put on the FBI watch list in 98. Ended up on Homeland Security watch list in 02 I think it was. Took me until 2010 to get off. Had to go dormant for awhile to fall off radar. I got such special treatment when I flew that I started using Gteyhound. No Im not a terrorist and didnt blow shit up. But I was very outspoken about my dislike and mistrust of our govt. I was a busy little bee. I finally had enough after the protests at No Names and Flakes offices over the amnesty bill they were pushing. Thats when the America First Rallys got started at the Arizona State Capitol in Phoenix. I got tired. Trump pumped the life back into me. The photo is at our first rally. L to R. Steve Lowry Mayoral candidate. Russell Pearce Az House. JT Ready Maricopa County Chair. Me on the end. Blonde girl is a reporter asking stupid questions. I dont use FB anymore. They got enough on me as it is.

Only people mentioned by @Robert1957 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robert Travers, click on at the bottom under it