I confirmed 100 % that the spanish constitutional court calificated the second state of alarm and it extensions ILLEGALS. Now the local governments are fighting to stablish several restrictions due the high (fake) "increase" of COVID cases. Their local supreme courts rejected their demands because they're restricting freedoms and rights but, this sound hilarious, if they present a new court demand telling which cities or towns needs the restrictions, they will take it in consideration to do it.

Only people mentioned by @gepigom2883 in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter as gepigom2883 GETTR tried to silence me. It's time for a social media for the people not for the pocket.

In response Georgina Pizarro to her Publication

That's what Navarra's government are going to do it... They will tell to the supreme court that they need for several places the curfew because young people are very "irresponsable" not keeping a minimum health security (like wearing the mask or keep social distance) when they're having drinks (even drugs) in the streets.
Why spanish media are doing that??? Why are applying the restrictions to the citizens and not for tourism or even ilegals???? Because not all young spanish people are there on the streets, they are even from UK or France or even Germany...
This is disgusting... And the sheeps keep sleeping meanwhile this disgusting government is assaulting freedoms and rights right under our noses.
Thank you for reading... I hope that this message will arrive to those people who come here to Spain for holidays. Fight for US also because I'm tired from the spanish sheeps.