If you plan on being of use in next phase of our operation, Comfort and Guide, you can’t speak to what you don’t know. Things are much darker than this but it is a good primer. There are entire suburban communities involved in this satanic ritual abuse.

https://t.me/DigitalNukes/4607

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

the courts ruled for the father ——and he took them to the usa away from their mom 🤬🤬

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

if you havent listen to this you havent a clue! Took me several times listening and shutting it off bc i couldnt handle it. The worst part it hows she talks about it like its NORMAL! THIS IS ENDING!

🙏💙 And if someone hasn't gone through the "stages of grief" of knowing what they do, they may not be ready to comfort others. People are going to need very strong souls to lean on; those who will listen, comfort, and give hope.

I've known since 1968. This never becomes easier.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Heart wrenching what happened to these two children and their mother. 💔

je to smutné ale, musí sa to ukázať svetu

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

What broke my heart back when I watched this, was how nonchalantly she described what happened, like it was normal.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let what this little girl says sink in for a minute!

There are entire neighborhoods of these satanic pedos!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Thanks. I have seen this and am so sad that these children have been exposed to so many evil things. I have been here for going on 7 years for the children. I am not going anywhere GOD willing.

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

I’ve seen another interview with she and her brother. Very disturbing. I am amazed at how brave she is in talking about all of it. Pray for all the children who were/are taken and who’ve been made a part of any of these evils. 😢🙏🏻

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

I don't think she made it all up. She seems almost in shock. Sounds like there may be adults threatening her. This was 7 years ago. I pray she and her brother were helped.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Yes, The Wounded Healer 🙏

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

WE ARE READY TO BE THE VOICE OF TRUTH