DEMO CHECK: Which Generation are you?
I am a Xennial 😁
Please share for more participation!🌟

Boomer

Gen X / Xennial

Millennial

Gen Z

Only people mentioned by @AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Boomer, They definitely want my generation dead. No political correctness, Still taught only two genders. Learned patriotism and the constitution in school. Had prayer before class and before any events.
Yes, we were brainwashed too but with not even a small portion of the stupid we have being pushed out today. We didn't get "triggered" We gave back the same as we got. Words didn't turn US into shriveling vegetables, and we knew that roosters can't lay eggs.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

So disgusted i missed Gen X by a year. I hate being lumped in with millennials lol!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Boomer

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Boomer

gen x

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Im from the generation that knew which bathroom to use, held the door for ladies and our elders, played baseball in the street, built Christmas tree forts, recited the Pledge of Allegiance and sang the National Anthem before class began, did our homework before we went outside to play cowboys and indians, mowed yards on the weekends to make money for stuff like army men, said maam and sir to our elders, said our prayers before bed and didn't go crying to mommy when we got a bloody nose in a fight. Aint but one category for that and it ain't on no list. We were young American Patriots by the Grace of Almighty God!! Can I get an Amen!!

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I will def give you an AMEN for that. ☺

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Good to know we have a large following of Gen X
Keep up the good work

We're over 30 participants. In an interesting twist, Gen X maintains the lead.

If you see this and participate, please also leave a like or comment to help keep track!

Xennials 50%
Boomers 42%
Millennials 7%
Gen Z 1%

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

Gen X

x

gen x

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Xennial

Czech Patriot. Digital Soldier. Police Officer. President Trump Supporter. Spiritual Seeker. We are The ONE. God = Love.

i am 36. so milleniall i guess😎

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

im a boomer (62) good to see some younger folks with wisdom beyond their years and paying attention or at the very least looking into things

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

MADE IT TO 72 AND PROUD OF THAT!

And millenials and gen z voting here... your are old souls, wise beyond your years. You make patriots proud!

With this poll you can already see the proof that wisdom comes with age.

Liberal, dem voters... HURRY UP AND GET OLDER!

I have never done a poll here before and I don't see where I can tell how many have participated and I do not get a notification for poll votes.

As of right now, I believe there are 5 participants and Boomers just took the lead! 53% to 47% Gen X

IF you do participate in the poll, please like or comment to have a rough idea of how many :)

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

Next time ask for a like after voting to try and keep track
Attention@administrator

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

50 on 8/23. Still 17 though sadly

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

The big 50! Happy Early Bday!💫
Nice, so you are a fellow Gen X!
Ever feel like you are from the forgotten generation? 🤣

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

52 and still act like a12 gear old according to my wife 🤪

(2) Show this thread